I had an awesome lunch today. And it took me all of 15 minutes to make it last night.
Easy Chick Pea, Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- 2 cups grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 English cucumber (quartered and chopped)
- 1 can chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1/2 a medium red onion (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced or grated)
- Juice of half a lemon (or a whole lemon depending on how juicy it is)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Mix, mix, mix and enjoy. You can eat it solo, on a bed of lettuce, in Romaine lettuce cups, or as a side dish! It’s light, fresh and delicious!